Thursday, April 9, 2020

An Accomplished, Perfectly Normal Girl

I am actually a bit disappointed in the negative opinion I feel is clear my relatives have put against me.  In school, I was a perfectly normal girl and we all had similar issues of our generation.  My relatives and sometimes others like that tend to think I'm always in some repeated state of confusion to them, but I do not feel I accept that kind of bond.  Other kids I'm related to play it cool, but I'm the quiet one who wanted to talk and wasn't talked to as much, so they think I'm painfully shy when all they had to do was quit ignoring me.  They think I want to feel belittled like I succumbed.  I'm not sure if you get it.  It's like a feeling you're too much like a baby to have a mature exchange with anyone, but I was mature in school all the time.  Then, they rub your back and laugh hysterically sometimes and are always in this superior guise among one another towards you.  They are tacky with you and think you are sojourning with them in this way, like I'm not good in quality because my life was made so bad by the world and school, while others goofed off with an upper hand.  I behave because it is good, but yea why listen to them, like otherwise?

No comments: